FAQ

No-Half-Measures
Developer

FAQ

Mon May 15, 2017 1:42 pm

Grand Multiplayer FAQ

Here are some Frequently Asked Questions that come up frequently about the Grand Multiplayer client and server.

How do I install the client:
  1. Install it using the installer provided its pretty straight forward.
  2. Make sure your GTA V folder is clear of any ScriptHookV or ScriptHookVDotNet files or any other modifications for an ease installation and to prevent crashes.
  3. Make sure to restart you pc after installing GrandM for the first time.

My game crashes when launching the mod:
  • Make sure no script or visual mods are installed, If it continues to crash please report it as a bug following the Bug Report How-To.

Do I have to restart my PC after installing the mod:
  • In short yes. Although, if it's not the first time installing it on the machine, then no.

Does the mod work on pirated copies of GTAV:
  • We do not support or provide support for pirate users of GTAV.

Where can I find the documentation for Lua and C++:
  • We are still going threw getting things set-up but soon you will be able to find them on our media wiki.

I'm unable to move my mouse in-game:
  • Modify your game's input settings to use RawInput, this seems to solve the problem.

My anti-virus is stopping me from installing GrandM:
  • Temporally disable your anti-virus while installing and then enable it again after you have done.

The GrandM Loading screen and or main menu UI is stretched across my screen:
I can't see the GrandM loading screen or the main menu UI:
My game crashes at '[CEF] Initialize':
  • This for the most part is cause by being in Fullscreen or at the max resolution of your screen, As a temp solution to fix this while we work on a fix is to play in windowed mode or windowed-borderless at a resolution small than your screen. For example if your screen resolution is 1920x1080 then play in windowed or borderless at 1600x900. If these do not work please report the bug on the forums following the how-to.
0 x
Hudson

Re: FAQ

Sat May 27, 2017 12:20 pm

Is the project non-profit?
0 x
No-Half-Measures
Developer

Mon May 29, 2017 1:47 pm

Hudson wrote:
Sat May 27, 2017 12:20 pm
Is the project non-profit?
Well 'Non-Profit' means any revenue including surplus the project should bring in has to be pushed back into the goals of the project and not shared out to members. My plan is any significant surplus would be shared between members of staff of the project as a sort of thank-you after what's needed to keep the project going is put into the project, This there for makes the project not a non-profit project.
If what your trying ask is if our goals are for profit then no, our goals do not include any kind off profit but only to make a single-player mod with networking capabilities that people can enjoy and build exciting new communities off.

I hope that answers your question Hudson ^^
0 x
SkyLaGer

Sat Aug 26, 2017 6:10 pm

Will C# support?
Or only Lua and C++?
0 x
No-Half-Measures
Developer

Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:23 pm

SkyLaGer wrote:
Sat Aug 26, 2017 6:10 pm
Will C# support?
Or only Lua and C++?
[mention]SkyLaGer[/mention] right now just C++ & Lua, but we do plan to support C# in the near future.
0 x

Return to “Help and Support”