I've just been using C++ SDK and tried some stuff on a local Windows server. Noticed those bugs on server;
- Vehicles always change their model back to Dilettante after being streamed out & streamed back in. I've been using Vehicle class implemented along with its Create() function.
- Changing vehicle's position via API::Entity::SetPosition causes players are inside the vehicle to get thrown out.
- Sometimes, entities who's been thrown out the way I described above, cannot enter driver seat again unless they try to enter passenger seat first.
- If you try to change a vehicle's position via Vehicle class' SetPosition(), it makes the vehicle undrivable. You can get in, but the vehicle will not move.
- Very rarely, a tractor with a ped spawns and drives in dirt roads near farms. I've seen this only once and didn't take a screenshot, but I'm very certain it happens.
- Edit: I've also seen a garbage truck on highway. Pretty sure something's wrong with emptying the world.
- Edit 2: I've got on screenshot this time. Many vehicles on highway: https://imgur.com/a/kW1MH