[Tutorial] GrandM CLIENT Installation

Toasty
Helper

[Tutorial] GrandM CLIENT Installation

Sat Sep 16, 2017 5:15 am

TUTORIAL
GrandM CLIENT INSTALL 0.1.170912+

Hello community,

I couldn't help but notice throughout the last few Public Early Access days a lot of you have been experiencing issues with installing, or simply don't understand how to install the client/modification. Although it is VERY self explanatory I've decided to make a tutorial video anyways. Before we get to the video, to prevent any KNOWN issues assure you've done the following below if applicable;
  • First Installation - ASSURE you RESTART upon being prompted to during the installation, or if you've recently changed the GrandM install directory.
  • If you experience any form of graphical or screen tearing issue, don't freak out. Simply switch from Fullscreen to Windowed or Windowed Borderless. If the issues still persists downscale your resolution, for instance you play on 1920x1080 downscale to the next available resolution 1600x900. (THIS IS A TEMPORARY FIX UNTIL AMENDED BY DEVELOPMENT TEAM.)
  • If you experience any other issues I encourage you to report it in the Bug Reports section, or on our Discord #support channel.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YP8pJJYRzVU
1 x
MinionKing

Re: [Tutorial] GrandM CLIENT Installation

Sat Sep 16, 2017 7:26 am

Helpful for alot of people. Great Job
0 x
zero

Re: [Tutorial] GrandM CLIENT Installation

Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:28 pm

Nice, ty.
0 x