Initial (free) server start-up

LaBloske
Admin

Initial (free) server start-up

Fri Aug 25, 2017 11:29 am

As for a matter to support Grand Multiplayer, I will be giving back to the players and supporters of Grand Multiplayer. If you do have the time, knowledge or skill(s) to set-up a server, but have no resources to do so I offer the following:
  • Windows VPS
  • Domain
  • Assistance in setting up a server ( only the server files )
  • Assistance in getting the website going
This goes without a catch: all I ask for is to make sure to keep it professional and bind to certain rules. May your server generate revenue, it's for you. I will accept donations as a token of gratitude, but I do not explicitly instruct you to pay me. Currently I have one spot(s) open. As stated, there's a few rules, the most noteworthy are listed below:
  • The server is to be used for a Grand Multiplayer-server & website only.
  • The server is managed by you. Only when asked will I assist you. I have no further access to the VPS other than to enable or disable it.
  • Your password is yours to keep. May you lose it, there is a chance your data is to be wiped.
  • Only upon request will I set-up automatic back-ups on your server.
Please do feel free to contact me to explain why and how you deserve a spot, or when you have any questions. You'll know how to contact me!
0 x
Resendez

Re: Initial (free) server start-up

Sun Aug 27, 2017 6:43 pm

Interesting...noble cause thats first think that come to my mind...

however not sure if i would trust or not, if you could send PM with more info, details, the little notes that appear in all generous offerings that are too good
0 x
LUSITANIS ROLEPLAY
LaBloske
Admin

Re: Initial (free) server start-up

Sat Sep 02, 2017 5:52 pm

Resendez wrote:
Sun Aug 27, 2017 6:43 pm
Interesting...noble cause thats first think that come to my mind...

however not sure if i would trust or not, if you could send PM with more info, details, the little notes that appear in all generous offerings that are too good
You're free to believe it's suspicious, however, I have no cause for anything. If for anything, it's to help servers start up and have a few ready for G:MP launch.
0 x

Return to “Server Hosting Advertisements”